NEW PRODUCT – SAILING 5TH DECEMBER 2020:
Discover Singapore’s Maritime Secrets onboard the Royal Albatross!
Ahoy there… We are recruiting channel partners for our new ReDiscovery Cruise! If you are a travel agent, ticketing agent, or hotel looking to expand your product offering, please contact using the Register Your Interest button below!
About the ReDiscovery Cruise:
Go on a Singapoliday and enjoy our open breezy decks for a short fun cruise about Singapore’s interesting and vast maritime history on Asia’s most unique 22 masts traditionally rigged tall ship.
Watch as history comes to life, engage with the crew through traditional ship commands and have a glimpse into the past on how ships navigated the vast oceans during the golden age of Discovery. Just like how it was done when Sir Stamford Raffles first navigated the straits of Malacca.
You will even get to learn how to craft a simple item out of rope that you can take home and use after your journey. Sail onboard our amazing ship for a unique experience with unobstructed views of the port and Sentosa’s beautiful coastline, and we’ll guarantee you’ll have fun and learn something new!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The child will need to be accompanied by a paying adult aged 18+.
- Maximum of 1 Child per Parent or Guardian.
- This event is recommended for adults aged 13+, Children ages 4 – 12.
- Tickets are changeable, transferable, valid for 6 months, and non-refundable.
- ReDiscover cruise is not a Dinner Cruise, food will not be provided.
- See Full Terms & Conditions and FAQ for Sunset Sail, Dinner Cruise, and other Special Cruise.
- For more information about the stability of the Royal Albatross and why it’s unlikely you’ll experience seasickness, please view our video HERE.