ReDiscovery Breakfast Cruise
Discover Singapore’s Maritime Secrets onboard the Royal Albatross!
Go on a Singapoliday and enjoy our open breezy decks for a short fun cruise about Singapore’s interesting and vast maritime history on Asia’s most unique 22 sail 4 mast traditionally rigged luxury tall ship. Watch as history comes to life, engage with the crew through traditional ship commands and have a glimpse into the past on how ships navigated the vast oceans during the golden age of Discovery. Just like how it was done when Sir Stamford Raffles first navigated the straits of Malacca.
Sail onboard our amazing ship for a unique experience with unobstructed views of the port and Sentosa’s beautiful coastline, and we’ll guarantee you’ll have fun and learn something new!
Here are our sailing dates – Click to book!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The child will need to be accompanied by a paying adult aged 18+.
- Maximum of 1 Child per Parent or Guardian.
- This event is recommended for adults aged 13+, Children ages 4 – 12.
- Tickets are changeable, transferable, valid for 6 months, and non-refundable.
- See Full Terms & Conditions and FAQ for Sunset Sail, Dinner Cruise, and other Special Cruise.
- For more information about the stability of the Royal Albatross and why it’s unlikely you’ll experience seasickness, please view our video HERE.
- All prices are subject to 7% prevailing government tax (GST).
- Dining pax limit will depend on current Government SMM guidelines.
- Those without vaccination are required to obtain a valid negative COVID-19 Test Result to participate in the event or activity. The validity of a negative COVID-19 Test result needs to be 24 hours before the end of event, business or activity. Attendees/Patrons/Diners will be permitted for entry if the validity period covers the duration of their visit.