SUNSET SAIL AND DINNER CRUISE SINGAPORE
The Royal Albatross has won Top 10% of Attractions Worldwide by Tripadvisor for 2 consecutive years!
Be it a romantic date, a special celebration, or quality time with family and friends, our Dinner Cruise takes you on an unforgettable journey that you’ll share forever on board the region’s only luxury tall ship. Your experience begins as you sail out from Resorts World Sentosa (RWS) onboard Singapore’s largest and most stable superyacht and head for the tranquillity of Singapore’s calm port waters on our open-air breezy decks. As the crew scale the masts to set sail using the same methods and techniques from a bygone era, take in the sea breeze while sipping a complimentary welcome aperitif before our sumptuous international 5-course or 7-course dinner is served to your own private table on the upper deck. With the traditional rigging of this 4-mast 22-sail luxury Tall Ship towering overhead, 360-degree sea views, and mood lighting surrounding you, the Royal Albatross creates a truly unique dining ambiance like no other!
Down below on the main deck, our stunning air-conditioned Grand Salon is always available for relaxing and chilling. Along with two premium bars, a flying seat over the water and our carefully selected live entertainment, our harbor cruises and dinner cruises have all the ingredients for an unforgettable evening on board our amazing superyacht.
The Royal Albatross takes your health and safety as our utmost priority. The ship is certified under SG Clean and is maintained to the highest cleanliness levels for your safety. To find out more about other precautions that we have taken please refer here.
Choose your experience
Normal operating days
Sunset at Sea
*Stay later (after docking)
Complimentary Limo Promo
(Single Trip, Return One Way - TAKEMEHOME)
Free Flow Soft Drinks
Standard Bar Vouchers
Premium Bar Vouchers
(Child Age from 4 to 12. Adult to child ratio must be 1:1 minimum.)
Sunset Sail – Dinner Cruise
Singapore’s only luxury tall ship Sunset Dinner Cruise! The experience starts with an onboard reception in the Grand Salon before guests are invited to their own private table for dinner on the upper deck. Guests arriving early are welcome to view the lower decks, cabins and to meet the crew who operate this unique superyacht.
Departing our own private berth at RWS, we’ll sail past Sentosa’s white-sand beaches and some of the most prestigious properties in Singapore before an unparalleled view of Singapore’s cityscape and skyline reveals itself. As we enter the golden hour and the sun goes down, the ship turns south and slowly maneuvers through Singapore’s Southern Islands of St John’s and Lazarus on her way back to her berth at RWS.
This cruise is perfect for capturing “Kodak” moments at sunset under a canopy of sail and is an ideal gift for celebrations, visitors, private meetings or just having a good time!
City Lights – Dinner Cruise
Singapore’s most memorable and romantic dining experience! The experience starts with an onboard reception in the Grand Salon before guests are invited to their own private table on the upper deck for dinner under the stars.
Departing our own private berth at RWS, we’ll sail past Sentosa’s white-sand beaches and some of the most prestigious properties in Singapore. We then continue along Singapore’s southern coastline for an unparalleled view of Singapore’s stunning City and Marina Bay skyline at night! Guests are welcome to stay longer on board and soak up the unique ambiance if they wish.
This cruise is perfect for couples and small groups who are looking for unique experiences and appreciate an amazing romantic ambiance under a canopy of sails.
* Please check the final departure and arrival time on your tickets as times are subject to change without prior notice. All prices are subject to 10% Service Charge + 7% prevailing government tax (GST)
The Royal Albatross is a unique Singapore experience that you can make even more special and memorable with add-ons such as flowers, champagne, unique folding gift card sealed with wax and exciting onboard activities like “climb the mast” and “take the helm”. If you are looking for a unique experience or boat ride with a difference, you’ve found the venue. Book your sailing tickets now and let us do the rest for you.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Tickets are changeable, transferable, valid for 6 months, non-refundable and the product is subject to change without notice.
- See Full Terms & Conditions and FAQ for Sunset Sail, Dinner Cruise, and other Special Cruise.
- For more information about the stability of the Royal Albatross and why it’s unlikely you’ll experience seasickness, please view our video HERE.
- Royal Albatross is not halal-certified but all the meat items and ingredients are from halal sources. We are no pork and no lard event venue.
- All prices are subject to 10% Service Charge + 7% prevailing government tax (GST)
- Dining pax limit will depend on current Government SMM guidelines.
- Those without vaccination are required to obtain a valid negative COVID-19 Test Result to participate in the event or activity. The validity of a negative COVID-19 Test result needs to be 24 hours before the end of event, business or activity. Attendees/Patrons/Diners will be permitted for entry if the validity period covers the duration of their visit.