Breakfast Cruise with International Buffet (Dog Friendly)
Travelers Choice 2020-2022★★★★★
Start the weekend on a pawsome note, through our dog-friendly Breakfast Cruise with International Buffet that caters to both humans and canines alike! Departing at 9:30 am from our berth at SEA Aquarium, Resorts World Sentosa, be greeted by the radiant morning sun and our tall ship placed against Sentosa’s beautiful coastline.
For the next 90 minutes, enjoy an unobstructed 360-degree view of scenic landmarks complemented by the soothing sea breeze. Take the opportunity to photograph picture-perfect moments throughout the cruise, such as our exquisite Grand Salon with family and friends. Handcrafted by the Royal Albatross crew, our interior is made from antique local hardwood known as Kempas, to complement Royal Albatross’ timeless beauty.
Alternatively, the Flying Seat is a popular spot for outdoor photos, with your fur kids wagging their tails in approval. Not to mention, the 2-course gourmet meal is prepared specially for pets in addition to the breakfast buffet and free-flow of selected beverages.
Our Breakfast Cruise is idyllic in more ways than one, from families to those looking to pamper their fur kids. Check out our feature in PETS Magazine by clicking the image below.
FEATURING BREAKFAST BUFFET
10 & 24 Dec
@ 9.30AM to 11AM
<10kg Dog $30
>10kg Dog $60
Terms and Conditions
- The child will need to be accompanied by a paying adult aged 18+.
- Maximum of 1 Child per Parent or Guardian.
- This event is recommended for adults aged 13+, Children ages 4 – 12.
- Tickets are changeable, transferable, valid for 6 months, and non-refundable.
- See Full Terms & Conditions and FAQ for Sunset Sail, Dinner Cruise, and other Special Cruise.
- For more information about the stability of the Royal Albatross and why it’s unlikely you’ll experience seasickness, please view our video HERE.
- All prices are subject to 7% prevailing government tax (GST).
- Dining pax limit will depend on current Government SMM guidelines.
- Those without vaccination are required to obtain a valid negative COVID-19 Test Result to participate in the event or activity. The validity of a negative COVID-19 Test result needs to be 24 hours before the end of event, business or activity. Attendees/Patrons/Diners will be permitted for entry if the validity period covers the duration of their visit.
**Additional Terms & Conditions for Dog Event (Breakfast Cruise with International Buffet (Dog Friendly))
- For purchase of dog tickets please add on as upgrade during checkout or Whatsapp/call +65 9007 3083
- Extra/Additional Dog tickets will be charged separately at $30 for dogs less than 10kg and at $60 for dogs more than 10kg.
- Dogs with aggressive tendencies or are easily stressed will not be suitable for Dog Cruise.
- For dogs on the RWS compound please ensure that they are carried in their carriers, and have a dog diaper on during the sail.
- All dogs will need to be on a leash throughout the sail.
- Please see attached Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for more details.
- Royal Albatross is not halal-certified but all the meat items and ingredients are from halal sources. We are no pork and no lard event venue.