Breakfast Cruise with International Buffet (Dog Friendly)
Travelers Choice 2020-2022
Perfect for the family… Kick off the weekend with our popular Breakfast Cruise, featuring a gentle 1.5-hour sail, full international breakfast buffet, cool sea breezes, and beautiful 360-degree unobstructed views of Sentosa’s beautiful coastline. Departing 930am and returning at 11 am from our berth at SEA Aquarium, Resorts World Sentosa.
P.S. Bring along the fur-kids along for breakfast too!**
FEATURING BREAKFAST BUFFET
Price not including dog**
Terms and Conditions
- The child will need to be accompanied by a paying adult aged 18+.
- Maximum of 1 Child per Parent or Guardian.
- This event is recommended for adults aged 13+, Children ages 4 – 12.
- Tickets are changeable, transferable, valid for 6 months, and non-refundable.
- See Full Terms & Conditions and FAQ for Sunset Sail, Dinner Cruise, and other Special Cruise.
- For more information about the stability of the Royal Albatross and why it’s unlikely you’ll experience seasickness, please view our video HERE.
- All prices are subject to 7% prevailing government tax (GST).
- Dining pax limit will depend on current Government SMM guidelines.
- Those without vaccination are required to obtain a valid negative COVID-19 Test Result to participate in the event or activity. The validity of a negative COVID-19 Test result needs to be 24 hours before the end of event, business or activity. Attendees/Patrons/Diners will be permitted for entry if the validity period covers the duration of their visit.
**Additional Terms & Conditions for Dog Event (Breakfast Cruise with International Buffet (Dog Friendly))
- *Extra/Additional Dog tickets will be charged separately at $30 per small dog under 10KG, $100 per medium dog 10-20KG, and $195 per large dog over 20KG subject to a Human/Dog ratio of 2:1.For example, these combinations ARE ACCEPTABLE :
– 2 Adults + 1 DogThese combinations are NOT PERMITTED:
– 1 Adult+ 1 Dog
– 2 Adult+ 2 Dogs
- Dogs with aggressive tendencies or are easily stressed will not be suitable for Dog Cruise.
- For dogs on the RWS compound please ensure that they are carried in their carriers, and have a dog diaper on during the sail.
- All dogs will need to be on a leash throughout the sail.
- Please see attached Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for more details.
- Royal Albatross is not halal-certified but all the meat items and ingredients are from halal sources. We are no pork and no lard event venue.