The World’s First Dog Cruise on Board the Royal Albatross
We are delighted to announce the release of our newest and most innovative product “Dog Cruise”. A special series of sailings that are an extension of our popular romantic Sunset Dinner Cruise; but now for your furkid too! Sailing on Wednesdays at 6.30 pm, this unique dinner cruise comes with a gourmet menu for both the dogs and their owners with the option for our beloved fur friends to dine at the table like any other member of the family.
Our CEO, Pete Pela who is not surprisingly an avid dog lover, said “Tall Ship Adventures is proud to be the first company in the world to organize a dedicated dog cruise onboard a luxury tall ship. It’s a fun and entertaining evening for the entire family with some amusing opportunities for their dogs to impress.”
To help execute the event, we have partnered with three of the best-known pet brands in Singapore:
Sunny Chong Dog Training School – Singapore’s largest dog training centre to help execute the event, as human and dog safety always comes first and
BOM BOM to provide your furkid with a 3-course gourmet dinner containing scientifically balanced nutrition using all-natural ingredients
perromart Singapore’s best online dog store! Providing quality dog food at the lowest price in Singapore, quality service, and fast shipping for you and your dog.
Watch our Dog Cruise Parody Video here.
^minmum 2 adults to 1 dog ratio are required, Please Whatsapp/call +65 9007 3083 for purchase of Dog tickets.
We would love to accommodate everyone, however, due to safety and space limitations we aim for 2 adult – 1 dog (2:1 ratio) on all Dog Cruises and the larger the dog, the more space required, so the number of pax onboard is reduced.
For example, these combinations ARE ACCEPTABLE :
– 2 Adults + 1 Dog
These combinations are NOT PERMITTED:
– 1 Adult+ 1 Dog
– 2 Adult+ 2 Dogs
If you would like to seek an exemption to the above requirements, please contact us first before booking at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +65 9007 3083. Availability depends upon the confirmed adult/dogs ratio.
The inaugural sailings from 28th April 2021 will all be small dogs editions departing 6.30 pm every Wednesday. To be one of the first Pawrents to experience this unique dinner cruise, select your preferred date and package below:
Small Dog Edition under 10 kg
Small & Medium Dog Edition up to 20kg
Large Dog Edition above 20kg
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- *Extra/Additional Dog tickets will be charged separately at $30 per small dog under 10KG, $100 per medium dog 10-20KG, and $195 per large dog over 20KG subject to a Human/Dog ratio of 2:1.
- Dogs with aggressive tendencies or are easily stressed will not be suitable for Dog Cruise. As a precaution, we have teamed up with Sunny Chong Dog Training School to provide a complimentary “interview” at the owner’s home, their training center, or before boarding to check your furkid’s suitability. In the event that a dog is found unsuitable, the refund policy below applies. and the dog will need to be re-scheduled for assessment:
|Dog Cruise Ticket Refund Policy||SRV transaction||Non-SRV transaction|
|14 or more days prior to event||Non-refundable - if dog disallowed||Full refund if dog disallowed|
|Less than 14 days prior to event||Non-refundable - if dog disallowed||Non-refundable - if dog disallowed|
- All dogs will need to be on a leash throughout the sail.
- Please see attached Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for more details.
- Tickets are changeable, transferable, valid for 6 months, non-refundable and the product is subject to change without notice.
- See Full Terms & Conditions and FAQ for Sunset Sail, Dinner Cruise, and other Special Cruise.
- For more information about the stability of the Royal Albatross and why it’s unlikely you’ll experience seasickness, please view our video HERE.
- Royal Albatross is not halal-certified but all the meat items and ingredients are from halal sources. We are no pork and no lard event venue.
- All prices are subject to 7% prevailing government tax (GST).
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK OUR MAIN SPONSORS