Careers with the Royal Albatross
Tall Ship Adventures Pte Ltd is a leader in the Asian super yacht industry, the only unique tall ship in Asia, The Royal Albatross. Delivering a magnificent and unforgettable experience as a cruise venue, for hosting corporate meetings and entertainment, supporting integrated brand events and organising private charters as well as alongside events.
Based at Harbourfront Centre.
Singaporeans and PR’s only – please send your detailed CV to CAREERS@TALLSHIP.COM.SG
· SENIOR WATCH OFFICER ·
Tall Ship Adventures, the owner and operator of Tall Ship Royal Albatross is looking for a Senior Watch Officer and occasional relief Captain. Royal Albatross’ principal business is plying in Singapore port waters with up to 149 passengers. The role requires interaction in English with the Company’s guests so excellent social skills are required. The Senior Watch Officer, in conjunction with the Captain, is responsible for the day to day operation of the vessel including crew management and maintenance of the vessel while in port. Royal Albatross is a fully operational square-rigged sailing vessel, therefore, the applicant must be physically fit, experienced in crowd management and some knowledge of sailing would be advantageous. The applicant must reside in Singapore.
- Minimum qualification: CoC (Yacht Master Offshore) or STCW II/2 and MPA Port Limit Manning Licence
- Dependent upon qualifications and experience.
If you are a suitable candidate, please send an email for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a photo and your personal details.
· CORPORATE SALES MANAGER ·
Tall ship adventures Pte Ltd is a leader in the Asian Super yacht industry, the only unique tall ship in Asia, The Royal Albatross. Delivering a magnificent and unforgettable experience as a cruise venue, for hosting corporate meetings and entertainment, supporting integrated brand events and organising private charters as well as alongside events.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the focus is to develop the corporate events category for the business. He/she is expected to have a proven sales track record in the corporate sales and events sales industry. We offer an attractive salary package and sales commission that commensurate with work experience.
The Corporate Sales Manager analyses local market trends and competitor activity to recommend strategies and executes them to keep Royal Albatross a leader in the marketplace for hosting unique corporate events in Singapore. You will be an expert in the event sales business and understand the needs of the clients and the details that is required in Unique Events on board Royal Albatross.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Deliver key Sales KPIs assigned to you on a quarterly basis.
- Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner.
- Develop B2B accounts within the corporate events domain such as event planners/ yacht brokers etc.
- Research local market trends and competitor activity to identify gaps in the corporate events market in Singapore and position the yacht as a premium/unique corporate events venue.
- Develop and implement creative local marketing channels, including social media channels along with the marketing team.
- Work within current business strategies and recognising potential opportunities.
- Cooperate with other departments on the yacht to create an exceptional Guest experience.
- Attend Sales events, as required
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads generated.
To successfully fill this role, you should have:
- Experience in selling Lifestyle/Hospitality Services, Events Sales or Luxury Goods highly preferred.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Excellent grooming standards and Good Command of English and Mandarin.
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative.
- Immediately Available.
If you are a suitable candidate, please send an email for this role to email@example.com along with a photo and your personal details.