Tall Ship Adventures Pte Ltd is a leader in the Asian Super yacht industry, the only unique tall ship in Asia, The Royal Albatross. Delivering a magnificent and unforgettable experience as a cruise venue, for hosting corporate meetings and entertainment, supporting integrated brand events and organising private charters as well as alongside events.
Based at Harbourfront Centre.
Singaporeans and PR’s only – please send your detailed CV to CAREERS@TALLSHIP.COM.SG
· WEDDING SALES MANAGER ·
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the focus is to develop the wedding category for the business. He/she is expected to have a proven sales track record in the wedding industry. We offer an attractive salary package and sales commission that commensurate with work experience.
A Wedding Sales Manager analyses local market trends and competitor activity to recommend strategies and executes them to keep Royal Albatross a leader in the marketplace for hosting unique weddings in Singapore.You will be an expert in the wedding business and understand the needs of the bride and the groom and the details that are required in organising weddings.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Deliver key sales KPIs assigned to you on a quarterly basis.
- Research local market trends and competitor activity to identify gaps in the wedding market in Singapore and position the yacht as a premium/unique wedding venue.
- Develop B2B accounts within the wedding domain such as wedding planners/wedding photographers etc.
- Develop and implement creative local marketing channels, including social media channels along with the marketing team.
- Work within current business strategies and recognising potential opportunities.
- Cooperate with other departments on the yacht to create an exceptional guest experience.
- Attend sales events, as required.
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads.
- Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner.
To fill this role successfully, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Experience in a similar position within the hospitality industry will be preferred.
· PRODUCT MANAGER ·
- Work under the guidance of the Director of Sales, to identify and close new strategic and synergistic partnerships and develop existing relationships and accounts.
- Provide product management of our existing Sunset Sail products and researching/development of new products by identifying marking demand, introducing new concepts and creative add-on value.
- Creation of a product plan including marketing strategies
- Implement strategies and tactics to exceed product revenue sales targets.
- Experience in selling premium products in the travel and lifestyle industry.
- Good contacts in the Singapore and regional travel industry, especially in high-end travel industry dealing with luxury travel agents and groups.
- Product presentations to the travel, lifestyle and B2B/B2C sectors.
- 2+ year’s product management experience.
- Preferably from an attractions/travel industry but not a must.
- “Goal-getter” sales attitude and achievement of hitting sales targets.
- Good presentation public speaking skills.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office) including handling of CRM systems and various other travel related software.
· TOUR GUIDE (PART-TIME) ·
Reporting to the Product Manager, we are looking for tour guides to show visitors around our
magnificent vessel using a rehearsed script.
- Good presentation and organisation skills to manage groups of up to 20 pax,
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality so to connect and engage with visitors,
- Initiative and flexibility to improve the tours based on visitor feedback
- Fluent in English and ideally one other languages (Mandarin/Hindi/Tamil)
- Minimum hours: 11am-3pm for 3 days/week over a 7 day roster (min 20 hours/week)
Past experience and or knowledge of the yacht industry not required. Homemakers invited to
apply. Please send a short summary of why you are a suitable candidate for this role to:
firstname.lastname@example.org along with a photo and your personal details. Immediate start
· BARTENDER ·
- Assist Restaurant Manager in daily operations
- Opening and closing of the bar
- Good knowledge in making and serving standard cocktails, spirits, wine beers and non-alcoholic drinks
- Maintain good knowledge of all menu items available in the bar
- Upsell drink and snack items to customers
- Ability to keep bar organised, restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Process transactions using POS system
- Cashiering duties
- Minimum ‘O’ level or diploma in any field
- Minimum 2 years of bartending experience
- Good personal grooming and communication skills
- Food & Beverage and Food Safety knowledge
- Able to work on Friday and weekends late nights only