Tall Ship Adventures Pte Ltd is a leader in the Asian super yacht industry, the only unique tall ship in Asia, The Royal Albatross. Delivering a magnificent and unforgettable experience as a cruise venue, for hosting corporate meetings and entertainment, supporting integrated brand events and organising private charters as well as alongside events.
Based at Harbourfront Centre.
Singaporeans and PR’s only – please send your detailed CV to CAREERS@TALLSHIP.COM.SG
· MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION MANAGER ·
Reporting to the VP of Sales and Marketing, the candidate is expected to have a proven track record in developing the marketing and communication strategies for a lifestyle business specifically in the hospitality and or F&B industry . We offer an attractive salary package that commensurate with work experience.
The Marcomm’s managers analyses local market trends and competitor activity to recommend marketing strategies and executes them to keep Royal Albatross a leader in the marketplace. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Develop and execute lead generation and brand awareness marketing campaigns on various owned media and paid media.
- Manage and develop content for company website and have a good understanding of SEO to work in close liaison with the SEO team.
- Implement digital and social media marking strategies
- Manage and develop new strategic partnerships with complementing businesses.
- Able to come out with tactical and creative campaigns to promote companies existing range of product offerings.
- Good Connection with lifestyle media in tier 1 and tier 2 publications/ KOLs/ bloggers and have experience in executing frequent media fam trips/press conference with unique story angles.
- Excellent content writing skills.
- Experience in product launches/ consumer centric promotional campaigns and partnership marketing.
- Experience in crisis management and media liaison.
- Product Management and development experience is preferred.
- Degree in Marketing and Communication
- Min 3 years of prior experience in working as a Marcomm’s manager from a lifestyle brand or F&B establishment
- Team player, ability to work under pressure and fast paced working environment
- Experience in a similar position within the hospitality industry will be preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Creative, innovative and motivated
- Experience with social media tools and digital marketing will be an advantage.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and independent, ability to work with minimal supervision.
· GRAPHIC DESIGN EXECUTIVE ·
Reporting to the Associate Creative Director, you will work as part of an in-house creative team to help with development and execution of multi-channel creative concepts, branding, design and messaging strategies, to drive growth and adoption of the Royal Albatross brand and services across all consumer touch-points. This includes advertising, digital and email, experiential, partnerships and promotions. Working with inhouse marketing team from concept stage to finished, printed product.
This position requires a blend of excellent digital and creative skills, the ability to visually interpret unique product offerings, and a passion for creative work.
- Experience in Artwork FA/Resize (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Experience in Website maintenance (wordpress, basic HTML coding)
- Diploma/Degree in Graphic Communication/Digital Design or related field
- 2-3 years of agency experience working in graphic/digital communication design
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with team and managers
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Prior experience working as part of in-house design team