Careers with the Royal Albatross
Tall Ship Adventures Pte Ltd is a leader in the Asian super yacht industry, the only unique tall ship in Asia, The Royal Albatross. Delivering a magnificent and unforgettable experience as a cruise venue, for hosting corporate meetings and entertainment, supporting integrated brand events and organising private charters as well as alongside events. If you love to experience what it’s like to work onboard our open breezy decks. Please send in your detailed CVs to:
Please note that due to hiring constraints we are looking strictly for Singaporeans and PR’s only.
· CONTENT MARKETER ·
Tall Ship Adventures is Singapore’s premier luxury sail and dine experience. Be part of an iconic attraction at Sentosa, a luxury tall ship; The Royal Albatross. A brilliant 4 masted 22 sail beauty standing tall with her towering masts exudes ultimate style and opulence not found anywhere on land.
We are on the lookout for talented individuals who would share our vision to bring luxury to a whole new level on The Royal Albatross.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing / Creative Manager, the primary role as Social Media Marketing Manager combines marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presence, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue. Works with social media team members to create innovative social media campaigns. We are looking for a candidate who is able to:
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management.
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Reports progress to senior marketing management.
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Researches and monitors the activity of company competitors.
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page, and blog content, or social media messages.
- Up to date with recent design trends in the luxury market.
- Poly Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1 – 2 Years Experience with Social Media Management on Major Social Media Platforms or Luxury Brands.
- Marketing Experience.
- Content Creation & Copywriting.
- Graphic & Web Design.
- Marketing Strategy & Attention to Detail.
- Data Collection and Analysis.
- Technology Skills.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Creative Problem-Solving Skills.
Open to Singaporean applicants only.
Generous leave and company benefits included.
Negotiable salary but commensurate with qualifications and experience.
If you are a suitable candidate, please send an email for this role to email@example.com along with a photo and your personal details.