SAY I’M SORRY ONBOARD OUR LUXURY SUPERYACHT
Relationships are never smooth sailing! So when the going gets stormy and perhaps you went a bit overboard, why not say “I’m Sorry” with our unique dinner cruise apology package onboard our 4-masted 22 sail superyacht that will surely calm even the most choppy waters.
We often do and say things we don’t mean, or perhaps we missed or forgot an important event. Whatever the reason is for disappointing our partner, it’s the way we apologize that says everything about our character and our sincerity to make it up. Our “I’m Sorry” packages are carefully designed for either him or her and will demonstrate that you really do care about your partner’s feelings and you regret what happened. Most importantly, they also put you into a unique relaxing open-deck environment with fresh breezes to spend quality time together and will build a lifelong memory.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Only 3-Course plated dining menu available during the period.
- Tickets are changeable, transferable, valid for 6 months, non-refundable and the product is subject to change without notice.
- See Full Terms & Conditions and FAQ for Sunset Sail, Dinner Cruise, and other Special Cruise.
- For more information about the stability of the Royal Albatross and why it’s unlikely you’ll experience seasickness, please view our video HERE.
- All prices are subject to 10% Service Charge + 7% prevailing government tax (GST).
- Dining can resume in groups of up to 5 pax provided all diners are fully vaccinated. Unvaccinated children aged 12 years and below can be included within the group of 5 persons as long as all the children are from the same household.
- Those without vaccination are required to obtain a valid negative COVID-19 Test Result to participate in the event or activity. The validity of a negative COVID-19 Test result needs to be 24 hours before the end of event, business or activity. Attendees/Patrons/Diners will be permitted for entry if the validity period covers the duration of their visit.