MAST CLIMB AND GUIDED TOUR ONBOARD THE ROYAL ALBATROSS
Experience one of the more challenging aspects of a sailor’s life and climb the mast 21 metres above the decks of the Royal Albatross. This traditional tall ship boasts four masts that tower high above the waters of Sentosa. They support 22 sails all manually operated by 200+ ropes. The Mast Climb is great for that once-in-a-lifetime video/photo on top of a historic tall ship, an exhilarating activity for you at Resorts World Sentosa.
Interested in the complexities of sailing a tall ship in the worlds busiest port? Visit the helm of our magnificent sailing ship and learn more about the Royal Albatross. Although an ancient relic on the outside, beneath the surface, she has the latest controls, navigation and comm systems.
Note: All add-ons, with exception of the ‘guided tour’ are temporarily suspended due to government regulations for safe distancing.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Click HERE to view full Terms & Conditions
- Mast Climb REQUIREMENTS COMPLIANCE
- Mast Climb are conducted throughout the day with stipulated time slots
- Reservations are recommended to be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Guided Tour is non-exclusive and lasts ~20 minutes
- Guided Tours are at designated time slots, please make reservations at least 24 hours in advance.
- For more information about stability of the Royal Albatross and why its unlikely you’ll experience sea sickness, please view our video HERE.