MAST CLIMB AND GUIDED TOUR ONBOARD THE ROYAL ALBATROSS
AT RESORTS WORLD SENTOSA
Experience one of the more challenging aspects of a sailor’s life and climb the mast 21 metres above the decks of the Royal Albatross. This traditional tall ship boasts four masts that tower high above the waters of Sentosa. They support 22 sails all manually operated by 200+ ropes. The Mast Climb is great for that once-in-a-lifetime video/photo on top of a historic tall ship, an exhilarating activity for you at Resorts World Sentosa.
The close teamwork necessary for operating a Tall Ship has always and continues to provide a wonderful framework for team building activities. Under the guidance of professional facilitators and our crew, guests work in teams to achieve the objectives of activities designed to help guests discover hidden strengths and talents, to appreciate the value of others and a team. You have to meet the REQUIREMENTS to qualify for the Mast Climb.
GUIDED TOUR & TAKE THE HELM
Nestled in her protected berth at Resorts World Sentosa, Sentosa Island, Singapore is the Royal Albatross; a traditional class A tall ship that has been transformed into a luxury superyacht. Today, guests upon entering the berth can be escorted in small groups by knowledgeable tour guides around all 3 decks and are given access to great Instaworthy spots at the Flying Seat, Captains Cabin/Grand Salon, Luxurious Owners Cabin for that once in a lifetime photo onboard this unique vessel.
With less than 100 working tall ship left in the world, the Royal Albatross has the sole distinction of being made for opulence and enjoyment. Its three decks feature a grand salon, cabins, bars and a galley. With a state-of-the-art systems and mood lightings throughout, this superyacht makes for an elegant and unique venue to host guests and clients for private and corporate events and weddings.
$ 38.00 Add to cart
$ 22.00 Add to cart
$ 95.00 Click HERE to purchase
(sold as add-on activity to our sailing products)
- One mast climb session (21m above sea level)
- Digital photo on top of the mast
- Certificate of achievement
- 20 mins guided tour
- Photo opportunities with props
TAKE THE HELM
- 15 minutes at the helm with the captain
NON-SAILING DAYS 10.30am to 6.00pm
SAILING DAYS 10.30am to 4.00pm
Adjacent to Adventure Cove at Resorts World Sentosa.
Click HERE to view the map.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Click HERE to view full Terms & Conditions
- Mast Climb REQUIREMENTS COMPLIANCE
- Mast Climb are conducted throughout the day with stipulated time slots
- Reservations are recommended to be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Guided Tour is non-exclusive and lasts ~20 minutes
- Guided Tours are at designated time slots, please make reservations at least 24 hours in advance.
- For more information about stability of the Royal Albatross and why its unlikely you’ll experience sea sickness, please view our video HERE.