Breakfast Cruise with International Buffet (Dog Friendly)
Travelers Choice 2020-2022★★★★★
Start the weekend on a pawsome note, through our dog-friendly Breakfast Cruise with International Buffet that caters to both humans and canines alike! Departing at 9:30 am from our berth at SEA Aquarium, Resorts World Sentosa, be greeted by the radiant morning sun and our tall ship placed against Sentosa’s beautiful coastline.
For the next 90 minutes, enjoy an unobstructed 360-degree view of scenic landmarks complemented by the soothing sea breeze. Take the opportunity to photograph picture-perfect moments throughout the cruise, such as our exquisite Grand Salon with family and friends. Handcrafted by the Royal Albatross crew, our interior is made from antique local hardwood known as Kempas, to complement Royal Albatross’ timeless beauty.
Alternatively, the Flying Seat is a popular spot for outdoor photos, with your fur kids wagging their tails in approval. Not to mention, the 2-course gourmet meal is prepared specially for pets in addition to the breakfast buffet and free-flow of selected beverages.
Our Breakfast Cruise is idyllic in more ways than one, from families to those looking to pamper their fur kids. Check out our feature in PETS Magazine by clicking the image below.
FEATURING BREAKFAST BUFFET
Price not including dog**
- 查看 条款与细则 与 常见问题 关于更多其他主题和限定航游配套
- 更多关于皇家信天翁的稳定性及避免晕船的详情，可观看我们的视频。 点击查阅.
**Additional Terms & Conditions for Dog Event (Breakfast Cruise with International Buffet (Dog Friendly))
- *Extra/Additional Dog tickets will be charged separately at $30 per small dog under 10KG, $100 per medium dog 10-20KG, and $195 per large dog over 20KG subject to a Human/Dog ratio of 2:1.For example, these combinations ARE ACCEPTABLE :
– 2 Adults + 1 DogThese combinations are NOT PERMITTED:
- Dogs with aggressive tendencies or are easily stressed will not be suitable for Dog Cruise.
- For dogs on the RWS compound please ensure that they are carried in their carriers, and have a dog diaper on during the sail.
- All dogs will need to be on a leash throughout the sail.
- Please see attached Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for more details.