STB DINE SAIL RELAX CAMPAIGN
Travelers Choice 2020 - 2021
Choose your dates and go on an enjoyable relaxing day out on the Luxury Tall Ship Royal Albatross.
Dine, Sail, Yoga ft.Lululemon
11 June – 18 June – Breakfast Cruise
This program will commence with the Yoga Session, which will take approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour. After which, guests will proceed to the upper deck to enjoy their dining cruise.
Yoga is known to help with reducing stress, improving mental health, and enhancing flexibility; offering a holistic wellness experience. In this yoga session, guests will participate in practicing yoga poses, breathing exercises, and stretches that are suitable even for beginners.
There will be 2 sessions of yoga – 11 June: 8am-11am and 18 June: 8am-11am.
Dine, Sail, Pilates
4 June – 25 June – Breakfast Cruise
The program will commence with the pilates session, which will take approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour. After which, guests will proceed to the upper deck to enjoy their dining cruise.
Pilates is known to help with improved muscle strength and flexibility. It also improves your mental health and mood, which is a major aspect of wellness. In this pilates session, guests will participate in low-intensity exercises; such as core strengthening exercises and pulses that are suitable even for beginners.
There will be 2 sessions of pilates- 4 June: 8am-11am and 25 June: 8am-11am.
Dine, Sail, Massage ft.Spa Nes
10 June – 26 June – Lunch Cruise
This program will commence with a demo session by Spa Nes teaching couples how to massage each other (which will take approximately an hour). After which, guests will proceed to the upper deck to enjoy their dining cruise.
Massage is known to help relieve stress, reduce in soreness and improve your mood. Massage or spa treatments are the epitome of wellness; especially when done in the company of your loved ones. Couples will find it easy enough to learn and follow the demonstration as it is an introductory class that is suitable even for beginners.
There will be 4 sessions of Couple’s massage-
10 June: 4.30pm-9pm
12 June: 4.00pm-8.30pm
24 June: 4.30pm-9pm
26 June: 4.00pm-8.30pm
Dine, Sail, Singing Bowl
5 June – 19 June – Sunset Dinner Cruise
The program will commence with an Introduction to the Singing Bowl and Therapeutic Sound, which takes approximately an hour. After which, guests will proceed to the upper deck to enjoy their dining cruise.
In this passive and leisurely class, guests will be sitting in a comfortable position/spot whilst enjoying the harmony of singing bowls that induces deep relaxation. It also stimulates stress relief on all levels and eliminates toxins from the body. The sound therapy will calm your emotions and clear the mind thanks to the sound vibrations produced by the singing bowls. As an introductory class, this session is suitable even for beginners.
There will be 2 sessions of the Introduction of the Singing Bowl and Therapeutic Sound- 5 June: 3.30pm-7.30pm and 19 June: 4pm-8.30pm.
Special Event Terms and Conditions:
- See Full Terms & Conditions and FAQ for Sunset Sail, Dinner Cruise, and other Special Cruise Activities are created in collaboration with third-party vendors, Tall Ship Adventures Pte Ltd is not liable for any damages, losses, injury, or cancellation of activity.
- In event of cancellation of the activity, Tall Ship Adventures Pte Ltd shall reimburse the cost of the activity in the form of cash or credit on the day of sailing.
- Sailing will still commence even if the related activity is not proceeding.
- Prices subject to 10% service charge and prevailing GST charges.
- Tall Ship Adventures reserves the right to amend / append / withdraw change the vendors or schedule without prior notice.
- Kindly ensure that all members of the sailing party are fully-vaccinated prior.