SUNDAY LUNCH SAIL
SAILING SUNDAYS STARTING 2ND MAY @ 12:30 PM
Every day is a new beginning, and what better way to wake up in the morning with the fresh sea breeze in your hair while enjoying a hearty lunch served onboard a luxury tall ship.
Join us as we go on a gastronomical sail across different cultures and food. Experience different cuisines each week as we have handmade pizzas and pasta on our ship’s very own stone hearth oven on our “Italian” journey, the freshest catch for the day as we explore “Seafood” and enjoy a hearty British style roast with “Sunday Roast”. Take your pick! There is something for everyone on our Sunday Lunch Sail!
Here are our sailing dates – Click to book!
Sunday Roast Lunch Dates:
Sunday Roast – Small Dog Friendly Lunch Dates:
Italian Lunch Dates:
Seafood Lunch Dates:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Tickets are changeable, transferable, valid for 6 months, non-refundable and the product is subject to change without notice.
- See Full Terms & Conditions and FAQ for Sunset Sail, Dinner Cruise, and other Special Cruise.
- For more information about the stability of the Royal Albatross and why it’s unlikely you’ll experience seasickness, please view our video HERE.
- *Free-flow is subjected to our fair use policy.
- All prices are subject to 10% Service Charge + 7% prevailing government tax (GST).
**Additional Terms & Conditions for Dog Event (Sunday Roast Lunch – Small Dog Edition)
- *Extra/Additional Dog tickets will be charged separately at $30 per small dog under 10KG, $100 per medium dog 10-20KG, and $195 per large dog over 20KG subject to a Human/Dog ratio of 2:1.
For example, these combinations ARE ACCEPTABLE :
– 2 Adults + 1 DogThese combinations are NOT PERMITTED:
– 1 Adult+ 1 Dog
– 2 Adult+ 2 Dogs
- Dogs with aggressive tendencies or are easily stressed will not be suitable for Dog Cruise. As a precaution, we have teamed up with Sunny Chong Dog Training School to provide a complimentary “interview” at the owner’s home, their training center, or before boarding to check your furkid’s suitability. In the event that a dog is found unsuitable, the refund policy below applies. and the dog will need to be re-scheduled for assessment:
|Dog Cruise Ticket Refund Policy||SRV transaction||Non-SRV transaction|
|14 or more days prior to event||Non-refundable - if dog disallowed||Full refund if dog disallowed|
|Less than 14 days prior to event||Non-refundable - if dog disallowed||Non-refundable - if dog disallowed|
- For dogs on the RWS compound please ensure that they are carried in their carriers, and have a dog diaper on during the sail.
- All dogs will need to be on a leash throughout the sail.
- Please see attached Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for more details.
- Royal Albatross is not halal-certified but all the meat items and ingredients are from halal sources. We are no pork and no lard event venue.
- All prices are subject to 7% prevailing government tax (GST).