Pirates Ahoy, Out at Sea
The First Kids Sailing Event on board the Royal Albatross!
School’s out! It’s time to go exploring on board a real pirate ship straight right out of the movies! The Royal Albatross is one of less than 100 traditionally rigged tall-ships in the world!
For the first time ever we are opening up the Royal Albatross to young explorers, plus the opportunity to meet an actual ship’s captain, play games, learn the ropes and understand how it is to be living as Pirates is like during the golden age of discovery!
Come dressed as a pirate or an explorer and let’s head out to sea on Asia’s only luxury tall ship.
Group Promotion: For Purchases above $500
You will get a complimentary group tour and a mast climb for 1 pax.
1̶4̶ ̶M̶a̶r̶c̶h̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶0̶,̶ ̶1̶1̶:̶3̶0̶A̶M̶
21 March 2020, 11:30AM
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Child will need to be accompanied by a paying Adult aged 18+.
- Maximum of 2 Children per Parent or Guardian.
- This event is recommended for Adults aged 13+, Children ages 4 – 12.
- Tickets are changeable, transferable, valid for 6 months and non-refundable.
- See Full Terms & Conditions and FAQ for Sunset Sail, Dinner Cruise and other Special Cruise.
- For more information about the stability of the Royal Albatross and why its unlikely you’ll experience sea sickness, please view our video HERE.