Book Now for Your Corporate Events
AVAILABLE FOR CONFERENCES, SEMINARS, CORPORATE RETREATS, ANNUAL GENERAL MEETINGS, EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETINGS, TENDER BRIEFINGS TO VENDORS, COMMEMORATIVE CEREMONIES, GROUND-BREAKING CEREMONIES, AWARD AND PROMOTION CEREMONIES, PRODUCT LAUNCHES, ROADSHOWS FAIRS, MARKETING, AND BRANDING EVENTS.
Looking for a venue to hold your corporate events? Look no further as you can now host your events onboard Asia’s only Tall Ship; The Royal Albatross.
A venue where luxury, service, and elegance is a priority. We are allowed to take up to 50 pax and have Audio Visual and Presentation capabilities on board. Available only on Mondays to Thursdays.
Fully customised packages are also available; kindly email directly to email@example.com for a commitment-free chat on how to planning your next event onboard the Royal Albatross.
Note: All packages are subject to government ruling and Safe Management Measures (SMM) guidelines at the time of the event day. For more information visit https://www.stb.gov.sg/content/stb/en/home-pages/advisory-for-attractions.html
CORPORATE BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The products and their terms are subject to change without notice and based on current government Safe Management Measures (SMM).
- Full Terms & Conditions apply please see our FAQ for more information.
- For more information about the stability of the Royal Albatross and why it’s unlikely you’ll experience seasickness, please view our video HERE.
- All prices are subject to 10% Service Charge + 7% prevailing government tax (GST).
- Group Registration Fee Applies at $300 Per Booking, Per Sail
- Rates are subject to change of government taxes and/or levy.
- The Royal Albatross remains steadfast to implement social distancing measures as required by the Singapore Government.
- Strictly no intermingling between tables.
- Those without vaccination are required to obtain a valid negative COVID-19 Test Result to participate in the event or activity. The validity of a negative COVID-19 Test result needs to be 24 hours before the end of event, business or activity. Attendees/Patrons/Diners will be permitted for entry if the validity period covers the duration of their visit.